Monday 11 April 2011

Two Peas in a Pod

My two littlest children are two peas in a pod, they are cast from the same mould and inevitably keep me on my toes. They are both active and adventurous little souls and whatever one does the other immediately tries to copy.
Just lately though it seems their antics are getting more and more extreme. The other day I was at my sisters house, Little Mr and littlest Miss wanted to go outside to play (despite my sisters young german shepherd being out there) so I did the the diligent parental checklist, Gates closed? Check. Laundry and shed doors closed? check. Grass short enough, any snakes? check.  So off they went to play, after a bit though something in their little voices changed and an alarm started blinking in my head. So I went to investigate - sure enough they were into trouble, both of them were up the ladder leaning against the house, with my little mr wanting to come down off the roof and littlest miss wanting to go onto it!!!!
 Oh my Gosh my heart nearly went on stress leave!! I had forgotten to check the little alcove of their building and my brother-in-law had been fixing his arial and left the ladder up. So i got my two proud little monkeys down, and suggested they really didn't need to mention it to their father

No comments:

Post a Comment