Friday 20 May 2011

My Autumn Spring Clean.

I finally cracked today, I woke up, looked at my house and decided it needed to change - now. I've had enough of life getting so complicated and hectic so today was my day. So I spent the day sorting chucking organising and cleaning. It took me the whole day but I managed to finish the three kids bedrooms, family room and bathroom.
I've gotta say I'm a little proud. I didnt take before pictures, I really didnt want photographic evidence that my house could have gotten to that place :) But I did take a photo of my next big mission - to conquer the office/library/craft/laundry/junk room. You know that place where things go to die??? Well its next!!! I hope : P

So here's my after pics just so I can prove that there are times my place does look nice. :)



Playroom

Lil Diva's Room

Lil Misters Room



   
Lil Miss' Room

Linen Cupboard

Bathroom Cupboard





Can you tell I'm a little proud yet : P
But wait for it.....





My New Mission!!


2 comments:

  1. The rooms you have worked on look great! thanks for your comment on my blog today :) wow! I would want to just close that door every single day with your new mission! good luck with the clean out. You will feel so much better when it is done. Naomi x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi. Thanks for visiting my blog :) Wow look what you have done. I'm so impressed - can you come help me sort thru some stuff :) Look forward to following along. Cazxx

    ReplyDelete