Monday 30 May 2011

Beautiful, inside and out.

I love Sundays, I love picking the kids clothes out for church the night before, actually taking time to choose what would look best on them. I love taking time to do the girls hair in bows and headbands and watching their Daddy do little mr's hair with hair wax. I love choosing what plastic bracelet or ring would look best with her outfit with little Diva and laughing at Missy Tomboy trying to choose which shoe she likes best. And on the drive to church I love looking back and seeing lovely clean faces and sparkling smiles.....


But for some reason as soon as my little munchkins meet up with their friends in church, the headbands come off, the shoes get kicked off next to a wall and hair comes loose, little Mr is even been known to take off his shirt, while they run around having fun, and although they are always beautiful to me even looking like little scragamuffins it would be nice if they kept their outfits nice or at least on, for at least a little longer..


 So this week as we were walking into church, I looked at my beautifully clean and dressed kids and I grabbed my camera and took a photo of them all outside church before they had a chance to run around with their friends so i could rememeber that at least at one short time my beautiful munchkins were dressed as beautifully on the outside as I know they are, to me, on the inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment