Saturday 21 May 2011

My Mission Complete!!!

So yesterday I got the cleaning bug and went nuts on the kids room and playroom. It was great, I felt in domestic mum heaven, I was on cloud nine and I got a little cocky. I decided it wouldn't be that hard to tackle my Mount Everest, my office /craft / library / junk room the one room in my house that I usuallly avoid!!   - the mission was to clean and organise it. It will always be a storage room, its in the middle of the house and has no windows except one that opens to the lounge but I thought I could at least make it so it isn,t so embarrasing. 

So it took me all day but my junk room is finally finished!! Ok its not as classy as the other rooms and it will never make it into Better Homes and Gardens, but its clean and organised and at least now I can close the door on it contented : D


My Mt Everest before.



Finished!!


1 comment: