Monday 14 March 2011

Amber

I'm sorry to say I'm one of those mothers with "that" child, my littlest girl has a serious temper and has often just turned and pinched whoever or whatever was near (the dog and cat have learned to avoid her at all costs). I've been trying to find an answer to why, there really doesn't seem to be a root cause but the other day I noticed that she's also chewing the living daylights out of all our sippy cups!! (I've got to say those nuby bottles are not that cheap) So I thought she might be teething, maybe her 2year old molars are giving her grief? But I really didn't want to give her panadol until they cut so I have been trying all sorts of odd remedies to help. Nothing really worked until a friend suggested I try an amber necklace. I figured I'd give it a try and I can't believe the difference, my little anger monster now shares, smiles, and wants to play with others. I'm amazed!! I love it so much I'm thinking about getting one for my boy too, who knows maybe I'll have little angels by the end of the week, well a gal can hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment